General

Welcome to our Feedback page – suggest new features, vote on other people’s suggestions.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Nicer Video Description

I'd like more options for showing video description and information. Instead of just having a box on top of the video, maybe have different ways to display the information below it. I run a music video channel, so a nicer way to show everything would be ideal. I would buy it as a Pro feature!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rtv skenderaj

per te gjith

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. move up/down arrows

Love to see some move up/down arrows in the My Playlist. Drag & Drop don't work well when you have to frag a page or two up/down to resort.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flash Player lost to Apple!

No good for Apple users! Given most people now have an iPad and or iPhone, you are missing a lot of potential clients.

Not to mention that Adobe has already announced they will be phasing Flash out. They already do not support flash for mobile devices.

Need to have a universal platform.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Html/javascript code with the logo of Worldtv to embed

To advertise Worldtv in all our websites and blogs, I think it would be useful to have a code we can insert so that when you click on the worldtv logo you go to their website.

I have put the worldtv logo in my blogs but I would to like to have a direct link also.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change the way Widget works

I have to say I love the design of the widget but I'd like it to be possible to work this way instead: When you click on a video on the widget it takes you to the video where ever it is hosted (Youtbe, Vimeo, like a hyperlink) or have it function like a bigger version of an EPG. So you can embed both on a page and click on the EPG Widget will change whats on the actual Video player. I'd love it even as a Pro feature! Example Image: http://tinyurl.com/7qpdn8q

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Modificar o layout da página para melhor programar

Modificar o layout da página de programação para melhor e mais facilmente programar a emissão.

Change layout page in programing view, to easily and fastest programing.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. more spead for the videos, is a little slow

more spead for the videos, is a little slow and the public get tired

A place in the page where the people that looks the TV could put suggestions

And another where the owner of the page can explain the vidio and why it was chosen

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As a commenter correctly said, the speed is dependant on the source site, which is often YouTube or the other sites we partner with. Our forthcoming upload facility should change that, and you can always host the videos yourself (link directly to an FLV file) if you have that option. The other ideas you suggest should definitely be added as separate ideas, they are good ones, so people can vote on them individually.

9. IDIOMA ESPAÑOL

Un servicio tan maravilloso como el que ustedes ofrecen, debería tener la posibilidad de que tenga acceso para todos los idiomas, pero si tan sólo se pudiera leer y escuchar los videos en el idioma español y el inglés, pues sería espectacular. Gracias.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Move from flash to html 5

Hello World TV,

I wanted to email to find out if you guys will be making the push to "HTML 5". So you guys do not fall behind in the Video Media Market. Adobe Flash player is on it's way out.

The Internet will not be using flash before long for anything.

All Apple IOS and Android Devices will support HTML 5 (MP4 or Webm) and (AAC for audio).

So the Internet is moving towards that direction.

Let me know what your alls plans are!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Apologies for the delay, yes we are planning to update to HTML in the near future, it is next in line on our development list.

We will keep you informed.

Thanks!

WorldTV

11. Make the URL of the selected clip visible

Would like to make the URL of the selected clip visble in My Video Library, when moving the mouse over it, or via a right click (properties..). As most of my video is locally hosted it's difficult to determine what clip is what in the library.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. embedded player bugs

the embedded player has a couple things that i expect, but doesnt do. firstly the blue sky thing, can we get rid of that. secondly. can it automatically start playing clips. the embedded player doesnt have epg. the embedded players next and previous break after about 20 goes. the next and previous are only available in fullscreen.

thanks guys, i loving your product

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Saveable playlists

I will be actively maintaining my channel and updating content weekly. I'd love the ability to take playlists created and store them for possible reuse. I know you can see the code via codeview, but you can't reenter the code into your list.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. mejores y mas faciles formas de promocionar el canal

mejores y mas faciles formas de promocionar el canal de cada uno ya que no hay un icono especìfico que te libere facebook blogs etc para asociarlo a los buscadores de esas paginas.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. videos

seria bueno que permitieran subir videos a worldtv.com sin tener que subirlos a youtube

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. nice if editors could make a weekly schedule of videos, all viewers watching the same simultaneously

it would be nice if editors could make a weekly schedule of videos, that way all viewers would be watching the same simultaneously in a given channel.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Embed code

Hej,

I am new on world tv and I am trying to add special video and your does not support URL else then the basic once. Why can't we add embed code, it would be a lot easier and I would make this new great idee of e-TV wilder and more special.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TO RAISE VIDEOS OF OUR COMPUTERS

HELLO! IT IS A TRUE HONOR TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE TO ME WITH WHICH THEY COMPRISE OF THIS WONDERFUL TELEVISION CHANNEL, THAT ALLOWS TO SPREAD TO THE CREATIVITY AND THE IDEAS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. MY SUGGESTION IS THE FOLLOWING ONE:
    IT MUST BE EASIER TO PLACE IN THE TV CHANNEL THE VIDEOS THAT ARE IN THE COMPUTERS OF THE MEMBERS OF WORLDTV. IT IS GOOD FOR INCORPORATING THE VIDEOS OF OUR COMPUTERS TO THE CHANNELS. IT IS GOOD FOR HAVING CHANNELS OF ONE BETTER QUALITY. IT IS GOOD FOR OFFERING PUBLISHED VIDEOS GOOD.
    BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AS…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your kind comments and we are thinking of the best way to help users get their computer videos onto their WorldTV channel. We offer a free service and one of the ways we can do this is not to host videos of our members directly.

Many good companies offer this service – e.g. YouTube, Blip.tv, Metacafe, etc, and we integrate fully with these sites.

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base