I suggest you ...

Add an upload facility

Can you add a video upload facility like YouTube?

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    worldtvuserworldtvuser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  smashingAdminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) responded  · 

We plan to add this feature, and probably in two ways. We will likely offer a free version that lets you upload directly to a partner site (eg YouTube) through WorldTV, and a premium feature offering very high quality, professional grade WorldTV hosting with oodles of storage space at a very reasonable cost. In the meantime or as an alternative, you can upload videos to any of the video hosting sites we support (eg YouTube, Vimeo) and then add those videos to your WorldTV channel using the ‘add clip by url feature’. You can also use the Add by URL option to link directly to FLV video files that are hosted on your own servers, if you have this ability.

Thank you for suggesting!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarnageTVCarnageTV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm glad this will be a Pro feature because it will cut down on copyrighted videos. I don't want WolrdTV to be more liable for all that and have issues. WorldTV is great! An upload feature would be great for business that don't want any branding on their video except their own (i.e. Youtube, etc brand).

• mydvdtradermydvdtrader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how about adding a roku channel app,so everyone here at worldtv can get to that surging market

Feedback and Knowledge Base