I suggest you ...

i suggest you guys make a iphone app and make worldtv mobile

like u guys make a iphone app and make worldtv mobile so u can watch ur channel from ur cell phone or iphone

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • smashingAdminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are seeing more video sites move to HTML5 and it is getting more realistic to build a player application that could work with WorldTV on IOS devices, and possibly, an Editor application too. It will mean some of the video sites we currently support will not be supported (those that stick with Flash and do not move to HTML 5). With both YouTube and Vimeo now offering HTML 5 videos, and these being the two most popular services, this idea is coming closer to being possible. It is high on our list of desired upgrades.

• mymolabtvxmymolabtvx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have successfully stream live WORLDTV onto iphone and ipad - We developed a plugin that can capture stream and onlive view to iphone and ipad . (a non flash platform) We have reached to take this to a beta for the users of Worldtv.com please contact us at (480) 2MY-MOTV .http://molabtvx.com

• smashingAdminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there... The primary reason we have not yet developed an iPhone or iPad app is that the iPhone does not support Flash. To workaround this issue, and considering that WorldTV channels include videos from a wide range of different sources, in all different video formats, is highly complex. We're extremely keen to create an iPhone/iPad app, and are regularly looking into the current state of play to see if there is a viable means to do so.

• urbanmobiletvurbanmobiletv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Molabtvx & CharityMOBtv.com
        created a iphone plugin in process to stream live to iphone-
        Text "charitymobtv.com" to 41411

Feedback and Knowledge Base