I suggest you ...

Playlists

Creating more then 1 playlist that you can interchange would be great & even better would be able to import playlist from youtube etc that people have already created...being able to just select it to play it instead of having to drag & drop all the time...

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Hiqutipie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Adminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) responded  · 

We’re happy to say that Multiple Playlists on WorldTV is finally in development. Development is expected to take one month starting June 1st 2012, and will represent the first stage in our development of the much requested Scheduling Feature (being developed this Summer). Thank you for your long time support of this feature!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has the multiple playlist future been belt already? How about categories where you can organize your videos into categories ? How about a search future so that users can search for any video they want?

• CarnageTV commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That seems neat. Once a scheduling feature comes out, maybe you can have a specific playlist show on a specific day or time.

• Wesley Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do gospel music & would like to put them in categories (Hymns, Urban etc) so multiple playlist would be a good idea. Also a search button for the library & playlist. Its hard going through so many videos to find the one U want. Viewers should be able to search for what they want. Internet TV should revolutionized conventional TV

Feedback and Knowledge Base