I suggest you ...

online videoediting section

I like the worldTV service but the only thing I really miss is an editor for my programs, so i can upload and edit them online on WorldTV and directly publish it to my WorldTV Account

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
jjltv shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Adminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) responded  · 

An online video editor is a major undertaking and could be ‘everything we do’. From a user perspective it is inefficient in that you must upload raw footage (lots of mb’s or gb’s) to produce a smaller (but still big!) end file. Offline editors do a much better job we think and are already in existence with many years of development time in them. We’d prefer to ‘build on the shoulders of others’ and focus on new innovations rather than re-inventing the wheel. :-)

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Defqon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think i don't need it
    I Create my AD on Sony Vegas,Upload to youtube and link it :)

• jjltv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i know, but i don't like to pay for an editor, windows movie maker is cr*p and with pinnacle videospin you can't upload directly to worldtv when that's possible. Maybe you can get support from a videoediting software builder to make an offline videoeditor specially for world tv, just like the dutch site filmpjes.nl did, and insert an direct upload facility for world tv.

Feedback and Knowledge Base