I suggest you ...

Integrated in your system a WorldTV Time

Give us a possibility to build real programms with an integrated WorldTv Time system

217 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Toby MartinAdminToby Martin (Admin, WorldTV.com) responded  · 

Hello all,

We are currently testing the new scheduling feature which unfortunately has taken much longer than expected due to unforeseen circumstances, our apologies!

It should be ready to roll out in the next few weeks as we are tweaking and testing functionality right now.

If you would like to receive an email regarding this feature, please send Subject: Scheduling Feature to reception@worldtv.com

Thank you for your patience!

WorldTV Support

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KenjeeKenjee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello!

I see the comment from Toby Martin will be dated two years ago tomorrow!

Anything about this feature please?

Will it finally come out in 2016 or the idea has been abandoned due to legal constraints?

A planning grid like that of Radionomy would be great so that we can schedule videos.
        The videos should always be on play mode, just like a tv, and not click to see a video like youtube...

I could add youtube videos directly to my site if I wanted something like that.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will there be a possibility of transmiting events on live via youtube? That's an interesting feature there.

Regards from Brazil,

Tito.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any news about the Scheduling program? My team and I are really anxious to develop new ideas to our chanel as soon as we are able to schedule programs.

Awaiting anwers.

Regards from Brazil,
        Tito.

• YARGEL ALVAREZYARGEL ALVAREZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BENDICIONES PARA TODOS ES UNA BENDICION PODER MANDAR ESTE COMENTARIO A ESTE SITIO QUIERO APRENDER MAS DE ESTE SITIO Y COMO PODER PASAR MIS VIDEOS A MI TV..QUE E CREADO..

• mydvdtradermydvdtrader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whats the deal with this?Its close to winter 2012 and still no devlopements or news about it.

• mydvdtradermydvdtrader commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When is this going to finally be completed-its been close to 6 months with no real info for the paying users like myself

• RozManRozMan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree on a schedule time system and a program guide tha can be customized to our liking that makes it more convenient. However if new videos are made it should give us the option to place it ondemand or not. It's like saying watch this new vid on the schedule and if you missed it we will have it ondemand.

• BerdoBerdo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see a scheduled option. I would love to have certain videos play at a time I choose. Without that, I don't see the difference between this and a YouTube playlist.

• Matt WernerMatt Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is how I'd like to see scheduling done:

Alternate Playlists: being able to switch to a different playlist in the same channel. IE the default would be Thizzler TV, but people could get more specific by going to Rap or Underground Hip-Hop playlists.

Scheduling On-Demand: Being able to set specific schedules, but allowing users to click on a video in the schedule to substitute it for the current video. Admins could turn this feature off for certain videos. For example, if you wanted a certain video to premier at 5:00, you could turn off On-Demand and people would have to tune in then. You could also set it up so after it's first run, people could watch it On-Demand.

Certain videos play every X videos or X minutes: This would be a good way to do advertising. Admins would be able to set how often a certain video would play, or how many times total it would run.

Splash video: An introduction to the channel. The first video played whenever you go to the channel could be the logo for the channel, then it would play the schedule as normal.

• Matt WernerMatt Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how far along is this? I would love to be able to schedule programs...being able to play specific videos at a certain time or after a certain video is played would be crucial.

• anwebtvanwebtv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be brilliant. i would also add something like 'see today's schedule' from the player. keep up the excellent work

• jjltvjjltv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think, the on-demand and the random is no problem. Maybe we can add a sort of mini-electronic program guide to the player that use a schedule. I think it's clear then.

• smashingAdminsmashing (Admin, WorldTV.com) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What are people's thoughts on the issue of how to convey to viewers (or whether to even convey) the 'type' of channel that it is. There's 'on-demand' (how it is now by default), 'random' (possible now) and 'scheduled' - like traditional TV. Could it not confuse the viewer if there are too many possibilities, without some form of notification?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base